Plastic surgery offers you a number of options for enhancing your appearance. At Rosenthal Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, we specialize in many techniques to help improve your confidence. We are proud to offer our advanced treatments to residents of Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Wellington, and the neighboring areas of Florida.
What is Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery is a type of procedure that is performed to correct or change a person’s physical appearance. Plastic surgeons aim to help improve your confidence through cosmetic surgery and improve function and form through reconstructive surgery. Reconstructive surgery corrects defects on the face or body including those created by trauma, and cosmetic surgery alters a part of the face or body that a person is not satisfied with. The plastic surgery procedures we offer include:
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost?
The cost of our cosmetic and plastic surgery services varies significantly based on your unique needs and treatment goals. During your consultation, we take many things into consideration to design a personalized treatment plan that will optimize your results and treatment experience. Once this treatment plan is determined, we will be able to provide you with a clear breakdown of the costs associated with your treatment. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, credit cards, and financing through CareCredit®.
When is Plastic Surgery Used?
Plastic surgery, both cosmetic and reconstructive, is used to repair or change a person’s physical appearance. In reconstructive surgeries it is used to repair:
- Extensive burns and serious injuries
- Areas which have been damaged by cancer
- Abnormalities which have been present since birth, such as a cleft palate or a birthmark
In cosmetic procedures it is used to:
- Reshape or reduce the size of the nose
- Remove excess fat and skin
- Lift sagging skin of the face and neck
- Reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles
What Questions Should I Ask Myself?
When deciding whether to undergo plastic surgery or not, ask yourself:
- How long have I thought about doing this?
- What is my current situation in life like?
- Are there other ways I can achieve the results I want?
- Am I expecting the surgery to change something beside the physical thing?
- Why am I thinking about this now?
- Did something set off this desire?
It is important to remember that cosmetic procedures are designed to help you feel more comfortable in your own skin, not improve your life. Surgery can help the way you feel and correct issues which you have been dealing with your whole life. If you are physically and emotionally healthy and wish to change something about yourself, for yourself, then you may be a good candidate for cosmetic surgery.
To learn more about our plastic surgery treatments or to schedule a consultation, contact us today. Rosenthal Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery is located in Boynton Beach, FL, and welcomes patients from Delray Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding communities.